Saturday, September 29, 2007

Natalie vs the screen door

So today was a beautiful fall day here in Bakersfield, so I opened the sliding patio door and closed the screen door to keep bugs out. We went to the grocery store and we closed and locked the sliding door. When we got home I had to run back out to the car and when I came in I saw one of the funniest things ever. Natalie had decided to go out on to the patio because that is where the washer and dryer are. She opened the sliding glass door and proceeded to walk out. Well, she had forgotten that the screen was still closed and tried to go through it. Boing!!! The look of utter shock and confusion was priceless! I thought I was going to fall over from laughing so hard. It was hilarious. But of course I was informed that "it wasn't that funny".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just hear you laughing now!

Anonymous said...

ditto (and sorry Natalie, but to us dorky Smiths, "it was THAT funny") HA!