Sunday, September 16, 2007

Evelyn's blessing

Amanda and Andy decided to bless and name Evelyn at their house on Sunday the 2nd of September. It was a really neat, special event and I am so glad that we could be there.


Amanda made this dress for Evelyn, with a little bit of help from her mother in law, Debbie. It was so cute and Manda did a great job on it!

It still cracks me up how funny my dad is with Evelyn. He keeps trying to hint that he would like more without trying to put too much pressure on us. Good thing that when Andy was blessing Evelyn, he said she would be a help with her brothers and sisters. It sounds like there might be a few more from Amanda for my dad.


This is Quin's dog, Roxy. Amanda and Andy are kind enough to take care of her and feed her for us.

A few family photos

Notice Manda and I are so vain, we took off our glasses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first shot of Evelyn. ALL of my kids blessing pictures have that exact expression on their face. Must be something about that age. Looks like your family is having fun with the new addition.

p.s. I think your dad (and Grammy) needs more grandkids too, but for some reason I don't think Manda can fulfill both of those people. Hmmmm.... :)
(ONLY joking!)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...good point. Manda can take care of my dad and does that mean you are announcing something?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Nope! I've always thought you look so much like your dad, but upon closer inspetion you actually have your mom's mouth and cheeks, cute dimples and all.

Anonymous said...

Really cute family pictures! I'm sure the Thornocks and I are in complete agreement, we'll take all we can get!