Sunday, September 9, 2007

Jessica's Wedding

One of my oldest friends ever (we have literally known each other since we were babies, we probably knew each other in the pre-existance) got married about three weeks ago and I flew up to Utah to be there. She was married at the Salt Lake Temple on a beautiful day. I am so happy for her. Mike seems to be a great guy and I am sure they will be very happy together!




Here they are coming out after the ceremony. She look gorgeous and they look good together
I took a few pictures of the grounds after the ceremony. I walked around reminiscing. Jessica and I took a tour of the temple grounds the day I met Quin and Quin and I were married there so it was extra special. These are with my camera phone, I am pretty impressed with the quality.



Jessica and Mike dancing their first dance together as husband and wife
The two of us together at the reception. She had a garden reception at her grandparents, it was so nice!

0 comments: