Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wicked


Last night Quin and I went with some friends to see the musical "Wicked" in LA. It was awesome! The songs were wonderful, the costumes were fabulous, and the story was so fun. It is the story of the witches of Oz. It takes the point of view of the Wicked Witch and tells why she is green. It gets the Natalie Thornock Seal of Approval (this seal has not been given since I was married, how could I find something that could even be in the same category as Quin?)! After the show Quin got this look on his face like a little boy and exclaimed in excitement how great the show was. Wicked was so fun and I recommend it to everyone!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the new blog template! Mike took me to see Wicked in Chicago when we were dating, I actually broke up with him two weeks before, and he still wanted to take me, it was so great we fell in love all over again, and ended up married. I loved the different spin on the wizard of Oz, makes you think! Very entertaining, and two thumbs up!

Elena said...

OH I AM GREEN WITH ENVY! Green I tell ya! I want to see that SO bad. That and Mama Mia. So fun! Can't wait until I can do it.

Deidra Smith said...

Sounds like fun. I wish they had stuff like that around here. I would love to see some good shows.

Natalie and Quin said...

Jessica: That is sooo cute, things work out in the end.

Elena and Deidra: I hear that it is going to go to Salt Lake next year.

Anonymous said...

Guess I'm out of the loop. I've never heard of it.

Elena said...

We need new pictures of you house!! :)