Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Team


This is one of our team pictures. We can't seem to get the whole team together so we have taken a couple of pictures, this one has most of our team in it. Quin looks like he is in a stupor because he was engaging in physical activity. We love it though and are all signed up for the summer league. I never knew that I married an athlete. Last week he played goalie and did a great job!
I almost punched a girl this week. She ran up and pushed me in the back, I wasn't even around the ball. Then a few minutes later she was guarding me and she dug her nails into me. Quin went and talked to the ref because I was so mad, I didn't even care if I got thrown out of the game. The ref said he would watch her, but everytime she did something he would just give us the ball. She should have been thrown out or we should have at least gotten a penalty kick. Right before the end of the game she threw me against the wall and I started yelling at the ref to do something. I am trying this new thing were I am trying to be nice and take the high road, but it seems that now that I am trying, even more people are being jerks! Who knows, I may just turn green and start smashing things "NATALIE MAD, NATALIE SMASH!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie and Quin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

Yep, seems like the nicer you are the worse other people get. I think it's just cause you notice it more. But she sounds like a real team player there. Guess you're going to have to get physical back in times like that. Sounds like the ref wouldn't have cared.

Anonymous said...

lolololo, WHAT is that wigged out look on your face, Quin?

Sorry about the incident with the other girl, but I am proud of you, Natalie, for taking the high road.