Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Thousand and Ninety Seven Days

Quin and I were married one thousand and ninety seven days ago today. Today is our 3rd anniversary and it has been a wild 3 trips around the sun. We have lived in 3 states, had 4 addresses, Quin has had 4 jobs, I have had 2. I have tried to go to school 3 times. We bought a house and a motorcycle. We have been to the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans, had some serious and not so serious health concerns, and have been to 10 states: California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, Colorado, and Florida. We have loved every minute of it, every day we grow closer together and know that no matter what comes along we can face it. I am so grateful to be married for all eternity to my best friend, he is so fun to be around and takes great care of me! There is never a dull moment around here and I am excited to see what happens in the next 20000 days!






6 comments:

Elena said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you do something fun to celebrate.

Deidra Smith said...

Happy anniversary

Jenn said...

Awww! So sweet! Congrats, you two! We think you're great!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you Happy Anniversary last night, but just to make it official on THE day, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It is so nice to see my children happy and working on eternally lasting relationships.

Jessica said...

Yeah! I love the wedding photos. Congrats to you two, it's so fun to celebrate your togetherness!

Natalie and Quin said...

So I kinda realized that the last picture of us looks like an announcement pic, but in case you didn't realize this, it's our current pic. I guess that is good that three years later we look the same. I guess we shouldn't change that much in three years. Sometimes when our engagement pics pop up on the screensaver I think we look so young.