Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My end of year resolution

My end of year resolution was to get caught up on all of my blogs before the new year, but that didn't happen. Hopefully my new years resolutions go better. I started school again today. I have mixed feelings. I love learning, but I hate doing homework! I am taking a religious studies class on western religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. I think it will be really interesting. I am going to try and take as an objective as an approach as I can. I am also taking an American Government Political Science class. These promise to be a lot of reading and writing, but with everything that is going on in the world they should be pretty interesting! So you probably won't hear too much from us, but I will try to post and I have some fun post to catch up on! So good luck to everyone on their new year's resolutions.

4 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Good luck on your schooling. Those do sound like interesting classes. I always feel so out of it in political conversations wether they concern our country or other ones. I need to take a class like that sometime just so I would feel more ready to vote and support different causes. Anyways, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hear ya on the homework thing. I hated it too. But I guess the end result will be worth it.

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya said...

WOW.. Good Luck with all your Schooling. I would love to go back to school. But as you can see I am doing good if I can learn how to leave a comment and not hit delete.