Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rachel's visit


I would be a horrible friend if I failed to mention that one of my best friends came to town the last week of March. I would not have been able to get married if Rachel hadn't been there to help me she was such a blessing (she even brought treats to the temple so we wouldn't die, a brilliant idea on her part) and has been a great friend since. The first Sunday Quin and I went to our ward I sat down in Relief Society and started talking to some of the women there. It turns out that the lady I sat next to happened to be Rachel's grandma. It's a small world. Rachel's husband came down for a conference in LA and she came with him. She took the bus to Bakersfield and stayed with her grandma. It was great to see her and spend some time with her. I am really bad at taking pictures, so of course I didn't get any, but here is a picture from our wedding of the two of us.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

One purpose of having a 24 hour rolex replica sale hand on a timepiece such as this was giving explorers the ability to know whether it was day or night rather than use the GMT swiss replica watches hand to indicate a second timezone. This was an important feature when exploring in a place where the sun didn't go down, or deep in a cave without any sunlight. The Yacht-Master is perhaps the odd man out replica watches uk because it was never developed for strictly professional use. The Yacht-Master is more a child of the times, as in the 1990s the mechanical watch industry was fully invested in moving upmarket. With sport watches being ever popular, Rolex was intent on producing a high-end, yet durable rolex replica sale sport watch that people could use while sailing for sport or pleasure. Today, all Yacht-Master watches have either a platinum or replica watches gold bezel rather than a steel one.