Monday, June 8, 2009

Smuggling Basketballs

When I first got married my dad would often tease me about what I would look like when I was pregnant. He would say that I would either look like a cherry tomato on a toothpick or that I would look like I was smuggling a basketball. I believe the latter is winning. Last month when I went up to Utah to Women's Conference, Evelyn (the 19 month old that can foretell the gender) pointed at my stomach and said, "ball." Apparently she thought that I was hiding one from her. She LOVES playing ball. I am now 40 1/2 inches around and have almost grown out of some of the maternity clothes.

June 2, 2009


June 8, 2009

6 comments:

lenatheteacher@hotmaill.com said...

So Cute!!!

Jessica said...

Nat, you are so dang cute! I don't think you look that big, you are so little.

Deidra Smith said...

I love that you are documenting the growing. I only have a couple of pics of my first pregnancy and didn't get to see the change in my appearance. Looking cute and you could maybe claim a softball so far, but you're gonna have to do a little more growing to claim a basketball under there:)

Tonya said...

You look so great! You Ball hiding cutie. I looked way too scary, I don't think you look like your hiding a basketball though I agree with Deidra, something smaller.

Grammy said...

I am enjoying living vicariously through your blog to watch my grandbaby grow. Keep up the good work.

Dad said...

I Don't think I have ever seen you when you looked more beautiful than you look right now. Dad