Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Signs of Life part 2


Well the garden isn't the only thing that is sprouting around here. We have been taking pictures of my belly as it has been growing and I have wanted to put them on here for a while.

March 11th
March 29th (probably the last time I could zip up my jeans)

April 15th

April 20th

I put this put this picture on the blog because I love my belly button (yeah I know weird) It is half innie and half semi-outie. Even at this early time it started to spread out and flatten.

Also April 20th

April 20th too.

April 26th

May 13th (not the most flattering pic)

May 19th

(Note the belly button is almost flat and the outie part is starting to really be an outie.

May 19th

37 inches around. I wish I had been measuring the whole time, but I think I started out at about 28 or 29 inches.


Today we went to the doctor and they did a little informal ultrasound for us. We had to switch insurance and as a result, doctors. Our doctor is Quin's boss's wife. She was so great. I hate going to the lady doctor and thought I had that all taken care of when I went to my previous doctor. The records haven't transferred yet so we had to do the lady exam all over again. I wasn't too keen about that in the first place and then having your husband's boss's wife do the exam was another cause of discomfort. It makes for an interesting office Christmas party. But like I said, she was so great and when she did the ultrasound she took like a million pictures. She kept saying "oh, that is so cute" while hitting the print button.




Some great shots of the little feetsies.

The top one is of the arms. They are crossed up by the head.
We're not really sure what the bottom one is.

In one picture the baby was sucking it's thumb, it was so cute! You could see its little fingers and the thumb up by the mouth moving.


The cute little body.
What do you think? Boy or Girl?

7 comments:

Nat's mom said...

Are you going to use these pictures for his first baby book? The one might embarrass him if you show it to his girlfriends. Can't wait to meet my grandson.

Love, mom

Tonya said...

I would bet a boy....I am so excited for you all and can't wait to see more updates... Thanks for sharing!

Elena said...

okay, that's looking a like a little turtle there. Boy? Really? I thought for sure girl. But boys are SO much fun too!

Jessica said...

I'm going with boy....I'll be waiting in anticipation for the answer!!!!

GREER! said...

Boy! Thats a turtle! Thats what Rocco looked like. Did you guys ask to be told or are you waiting for a surprise? Im buying blue, for sure! Yay,

I love the belly! Natalie, you look lovely! What a proud mama.

Deidra Smith said...

What fun pics. I love the ultra sound pics, It just makes everything seem real and not just like your getting big for no good reason.

trashly said...

You look a lot like your mom...well your face does not your body! :s Gosh i don't know how to make that sound good....Sorry! You do make a cute prego lady though! Congrats on the baby! Hope you guys are doin good! i hope he's not as hairy as Quin! lol

-Ash
(amanada's old roomie)
P.s. yes i blog stalk! I know okay! hahaha tell amanda to update her's!