Saturday, July 21, 2007

Amanda's Test

My sister Amanda is going to have a baby any day now and it made me remember something that happened while I was up in Utah.
My mom is going through chemo and if you are pregnant you cannot go into the room while an individual is getting the chemo treatment or even have contact with them for 24 hours. So I had to take a pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't pregnant, just as a precaution. We decided to have my very obviously pregnant sister go into the pharmacy and buy the test. I positioned myself where I could clearly see the cash register. Amanda walked up with pregnancy test in hand and plopped it loudly on the counter with the name of the product clearly visible. The cashier got a weird look on her face and said "Uhh, I think you are pregnant." Without missing a beat Manda replied, "I just want to make sure."
If any of you are wondering, it came out negative.


2 comments:

Elena said...

You two are funny. That's so something Quin would have done. I see why you get along so well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, when does that baby come anyhow? Be sure to post some pics when she does!