Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Garbage Can

Tonight Quin and I are going to go shopping for a new garbage can. I am looking for a really tall one with a lid. Preferably one where you have to put in a password, then a retina scan is performed. After this, a tall ladder comes down. Once you have climbed said ladder, a voice recognition is performed. Once this is all completed, then the lid opens. Yes, I hope there is one like this on the market. Why? Because I left my very active (understatement of the year) 9 month old unsupervised for a few minutes.


5 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Lol . . .they get into EVERYTHING! My parents made my grandma a garbage can. It was pretty cool. It was rectangular and made out of wood, it was tall, and ahad a wooden lid. And then they personalized it. I bet the height of the garbage can and the heavy wooden lid would make it pretty hard for a toddler to manage. Just get quin to make you a nice one that is sealed really well so that you can wash it:)

Elena said...

Atleast he found some tasty stuff in the can. LOL! I miss him!

Amanda Rigby said...

He looks so proud of himself! you have some fun years ahead of you!

Momma Bear and Dad said...

He is so blasted cute--even covered in Nutella. Be grateful you don't have to throw your garbage down a chute or you would be following him into a dumpster.

Tiffany said...

It's amazing that things they get into! He's a cute little guy though....and with that adorable look he gave you after he found treasure....how could you be mad?