Monday, August 24, 2009

Belly Bustin'

So it is a good thing that we are not growing the baby in the garden because he wouldn't be doing very well (see previous blog). Fortunately he is growing in Natalie and doing very well.
















Friday August 21, 2009
(We're not sure of the dates of the other pictures, just that there are after June 8th)
He is due October 9th and we still don't have a name for him. Any suggestions? We have been calling him Stitch (as from Lilo and Stitch, the movie)
He is healthy and strong, but he likes hanging out up under my ribs. I am doing really good except I still have my back problems and spend 2/3 of the day having to lay down. I also get winded really easy from somebody pressing on my ribs. I have put on 16 inches around and my belly button is totally sticking out. I even bump it on things.
Unfortunately, he is breach and not showing any inclination to move to where he is supposed to be. Great he is already showing how stubborn he is.
We're really excited, scared to death, and still a little in denial.
Woohoo! Get in and hang on for the ride of our lives!



6 comments:

Elena said...

Look at my little nephew growing so big! Can't wait to see this little guy.

Deidra Smith said...

your down to the last six weeks. The countdown is really on!!! Hope he turns for you-having them turned for you isn't the most exciting thing, but better than a c-section probably. My dr. said to hang out on my hands and knees as much as i could to give my babies room to turn. Good luck!!!

Grammy said...

Are the pictures all mixed up, or is the top the oldest down to the newest? Glad he's plumping right up. He'll be here before we know.

Natalie and Quin said...

The are chronologic from top to bottom with the newest at the bottom.

Tonya said...

You can sure tell it is a boy... Bless Natalie's heart. He is low. I do hope he turns for you, but not all of a sudden on day like Colton did. Kicking hard the whole time as if he was busting out of the joint.

I can't wait to see him.

Michele said...

Hello from Herriman!! Jenn said I could get to your blog from hers. How fun to see you SO pregnant. You look great (a new haircut too). We are loving it here, but we sure miss our friends. Hope to see you in Nov., Brents getting married!! I'll have to peak in on you guys now that I know your blog.....Shelly