Wednesday, July 22, 2009

EspiCleaning


I have always wanted to start a business. A friend of mine cleans houses and she wanted to be able to go to school for nursing. So I suggested that we start a cleaning business so she will have time to go to school. And EspiCleaning was born. Her name is Esperanza and she goes by Espi. She already had a small clientele so we decided to keep the name so if we decide to down the road we can roll the houses she cleans into our business.
It has been quite a process. We decided that she would be in charge of the cleaning ladies and I would handle the office stuff. Neither of us knows how to start a business so it has been an educational adventure. Everything is finally set up and hopefully the houses will start rolling in. I guess we will see.

4 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Good for you. I've debated hiring a student around here to help with cleaning once or twice a month-I'm sure people will see the benefit of your business. Good luck!

Tonya said...

How exciting, I would love to find some kind of business to start. You will be great!

I love the advertisement. I wish you tons of luck and even more success.

People will love you.

Natalie and Quin said...

Thanks, I will take all of the encouragement I can get!!!

Lena's Blog said...

You are amazing! Way to go!