Monday, November 19, 2007

Go WILDCATS!!!

Tonight California State University Bakersfield played the Weber State Wildcats. I am technically currently a student at Cal State, but Weber is my real college! Some friends of ours had 2nd row seats to tonight's game and invited us. The four of us screamed our lungs out cheering for Weber State. We literally were the only people cheering for Weber in the whole arena. Some people were getting in to it and having fun with it. I heard one lady complaining that we were ruining the game for her. Come on, there were four of us and about 500 of them, besides there were about 10,000 empty seats in the arena, she didn't have to sit behind us. Hearing her huff and puff was half the fun, never give Quin any power to control you!

I have never done anything like that! It was a rush! I was slightly afraid we would be met in the parking lot after the game, especially since Weber won 61 to 56. I highly recommend going to a game and cheering for the other team, as for now, we have to let our voices heal! WEBER STATE, WEBER STATE, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Dirty rotten game spoilers. I just don't know if I can invite you over to attend the RIVAL game this weekend. :)

jensonje@gmail.com said...

What's your address? It's Christmas card time! - Jenson's, jensonal@yahoo.com

The Wessman Family said...

Quin sent us your blog address! Thanks--Hope all is well and Merry Christmas--Mike & Marinda Wessman