Monday, June 18, 2007

Sheri's Bag

About a month and a half ago my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a trooper though and is going through chemotherapy. I made this bag with the help of my friend, Stacie Dartnell (Yes the same Stacie who Quin called a bad influence and helped me pick out my machine). We made this bag so my mom can take it to chemo and she can remember how much we love her.

Here the bag is being embroidered with her name and a pink ribbon (thanks for the help Stacie)

Here I am sewing away
It took a little while and a lot of effort, but I managed to get it done in time to take it with me to Ogden
Here my mom is modeling how great she looks with it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...Your mom looks so cute in her hat and big red earrings. She's such a pretty lady. Cute bag too. Did you do that on her machine or your's?