Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Motorcycle Madness

We (I) have been thinking about getting a motorcycle as a second vehicle for some time now. So last weekend on May 18th we decided that we were going to take a motorcycle training class. I made Natalie take it with me so that she could learn how to ride just in case we get one. We highly recommend the class to anyone thinking about getting a bike or just wanting to learn to ride.


Sporting our new "I passed" cards. And our nifty new foot wear.


This is the gang we ride with.
REGULATORS, mount up!


The instructors were very nice and would take the time to work one on one with you if you needed. Our instructor, Kelly was this total Biker Dude. He was so nice and worked with me to get better. He asked me if I am now going to be a biker babe, I told him that I was going to get "Harley Chick" tattooed across my back. He suggested that "Harley Chic" would be more appropriate for me.



We had so much fun! When we started I had trouble making the bike start, by the end I totally had it, except for U-turns, I will just have to circle the block.

I love this picture of her. It reminds us of the Wizard of Oz, only motorized.

Quin making another Nascar lap.

And yet another.







1 comments:

Elena said...

Hilarious! Can't wait to see your new ride! Looks like it was lots of fun. And I totally dig the new footwear! Natalie looks just like a hot biker chic.